Lets See your Frizzle Mutts!

Mr. Fritz, I think he is half silkie and half cochin, I'm trying to get rid of him if anyone is interested.
23433_chickens_077.jpg

Here is my new baby,s/he does not appear to be Frizzling but we shall see...

29735_fuzzy_fizz.jpg

ETA: S/he is a Frizzle & Silkie mix = Sizzle

Last edited:
Awww they are all adorable!

I won't have frizzle mutts for awhile, my black Frizzle roo is still a youngster, but he has a whole coop full of asst. bantam girls to 'play' with when he grows up.

Heres an interesting frizzle mutt I hatched..she has a red bantam cochin frizzle as her father & the grandmother is a gamehen that I only bought as an experiment, I wanted to see if these fighting chickens were "born" fighters or if theyre just made into fighters- I sure found out, her & all of her offspring did notihng but fight lol..I love how this baby looks.
Her mom is a poor quality showgirl.

I thought it might be interesting to show photos of her background so folks can see where her looks came from. Ive always kept good records on the parents & family of anything I hatch...it comes in handy.

l_25663cab53625d7dcb2205b44e869acd.jpg

m_4ffecd1343f744c9a282b20b8409f0f0.jpg

her mother
l_43eba0e275b24a53896e195c2ce84ba1.jpg

her father "curly sue" my first frizzle ever, I got him from someone on here about 3 years ago . HE was the best broody & momma I ever had, If a hen got off her nest he would steal it & hatch the chix himself, if not..he would just steal the babies lol
l_adce7fce9c58f06d37f16bc280a7bcf8.jpg

her grandmother
l_7c3e9f70dfe04b72b4bf1bb8f40edc9c.jpg

As you can see he managed to steal her nest..but she wasnt willing to give it up..so she sat right on him...awww

Back
Top Bottom