Lets talk about... BOOKS

Which book should I read?

• Treasure Island

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • The Hobbit

Votes: 9 90.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oh, my sister recently purchased a really nice copy of the Lord of the Rings from a garage sale for 5 dollars! (It sells for around 50$. This is what it looks like.) And I'm reading it, of course. :) The books are totally better than the movies! I liked the movies, but after reading the book(s) I think the movies might annoy me. I'd be thinking, "No! That's not how it was! He didn't say that!" or "You left out an amazing character right there!" etc. Books are amazing. Way amazinger than movies!

Last edited:
I know! They completely left out Tom Bombadillo in the first movie, which kinda made me sad. At least in the second Hobbit movie they'll include Beorn (the guy who can turn into a bear).

Oh, my sister recently purchased a really nice copy of the Lord of the Rings from a garage sale for 5 dollars! (It sells for around 50$. This is what it looks like.) And I'm reading it, of course. :) The books are totally better than the movies! I liked the movies, but after reading the book(s) I think the movies might annoy me. I'd be thinking, "No! That's not how it was! He didn't say that!" or "You left out an amazing character right there!" etc. Books are amazing. Way amazinger than movies!
X2!

I know! They completely left out Tom Bombadillo in the first movie, which kinda made me sad. At least in the second Hobbit movie they'll include Beorn (the guy who can turn into a bear).
Yeah. Two of my favorite characters aren't in the movies... (Prince Imrahil of Dol Amroth and Beregond
smile.png
) It's funny, I sort of tend to like minor characters better than the mainer characters. Yeah, I'm glad that they're including all the characters in the Hobbit.

I haven't. Tell us more! What's the basic story line? Are there any faults (swear words, gory descriptions, anything objectionable)? Why do you like it? :D

It's about a witch who's 9 years old in the 1st one. She finds a group of 6 in. high blue men, the nac mac feegles, no not like smurfs... at all. Anyway, there's a gap or tear in between worlds so Tiffany travels to Fairyland which is not how it's pictured books... at all. It has some really neat opinions and veiws. Plus hilarious. And no there's none of that.

Back
Top Bottom