LG Incubator - not working, but good condition otherwise

ArabiansR2Cool

Songster
12 Years
Feb 8, 2007
In front of my computer
I'm doing some fall cleaning and reorganizing. Up for sale I have a LG still air incubator that is in overall good condition except for the fact that it doesn't work. It has the top, bottom, wire, and windows. Rather than it just sitting here taking up space, I thought I'd offer it to anyone who wants a cheap bator with a little work. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. Shipping will be actual shipping based on your zipcode.

5017135721_db16e7888f_z.jpg

hhmmmm i have working parts, with a nonworrking lid.... i set it on the proch to dry and the girls decided to eat holes in the corners.. lol.. it's holding temp with a folded towel overthe one side,.. if you can find out what shipping to 89021 is i'll ask hubby if we have the extra cash right now...

Quote:
gig.gif
Oh that gave me a good giggle this morning!

Styrofoam - instant chicken attractant
lau.gif

oohh you don't even know the half of it... if they see it i can't keep them out of it... and it always ends up in the yard anytime it's windy.. which seems like 23 hours out of every day... lol... i was sssooo ticked when i realized they ate wholes in my bator lid.... UGH!!

Back
Top Bottom