Lice AGAIN, please help!

I am also having a lice issue. (as well as worms!!) I searched for the Adams Flea and Tick spray and found a few different kinds. can you tell me which king you are usrd. I am so grossed out by the whole bug/worm thing... yuk!!
I'm not sure how many kinds there are, but I used the type for cats and dogs, not home furniture. Just be very careful not to spray their vents or faces with it! There's instructions around the BYC on how to use it, but if you need further help PM me and I can tell you how I did it. :)

If I had sturdy lice like that, I use sevin dust now. But I would switch to 1x Sevin dust, a week later, 1x Poultry dust. And repeat every 3-4 weeks till gone.
I'll try that in the future. :) For the time being it's been close to 6 months and I've seen no more signs of any infestation.

We've suffered with lice, probably lost one or two hens before I knew what it was. My chicken, recouping indoors with a broken leg is having a real rough time with them now ( in fact I plan to wash her tomorrow). The "girls" outside don't seem to be having any trouble with them. Here in Colorado we have had 18 degree weather so I wonder if the cold doesn't kills them, my husband seems to think so. Any suggestions, thanks.

Back
Top Bottom