Life Change

Melky

Spring has sprung!
5 Years
Jul 23, 2018
Well I have been through all experiences as a chicken owner and feel some sadness Raven died my beloved on my avatar during the winter this year and had a suitable burial on family ground. I usually bring them in or add heater but weather man forecast under estimated blizzard and found my girl gone after checking on her and finding her cheery to her feed and water. It brings sadness to my heart as then end of flock two unexpectedly. For now plan to just keep my dog and enjoy that while continuing participation on BYC. After family situation change and sale of my duck and family move. I am finding inspiration in writing again. I took time off writings here to write a little in healthcare my first love and now back occasionally to enjoy the BYC experience. I feel full circle as a fowl owner because have enjoyed buying, selling, raising, housing, building housing, moving, friends, companionship, disease prevention, lost, flock attack x1, and death of my pets. I truly see why they sell fowl by such volumes. Well for now my housing is empty and will enjoy my dog. As I age maybe god is naturally limiting me through natural consequences. Well its back to Kroger for eggs and relatives as comfort. I have a new niece and will just enjoy what life brings me. I am missing my adult daughter and hope to renew relationships with her and hope to see her more often. This is not goodbye just expressing life's changes and challenges. 😇

Well I have been through all experiences as a chicken owner and feel some sadness Raven died my beloved on my avatar during the winter this year and had a suitable burial on family ground. I usually bring them in or add heater but weather man forecast under estimated blizzard and found my girl gone after checking on her and finding her cheery to her feed and water. It brings sadness to my heart as then end of flock two unexpectedly. For now plan to just keep my dog and enjoy that while continuing participation on BYC. After family situation change and sale of my duck and family move. I am finding inspiration in writing again. I took time off writings here to write a little in healthcare my first love and now back occasionally to enjoy the BYC experience. I feel full circle as a fowl owner because have enjoyed buying, selling, raising, housing, building housing, moving, friends, companionship, disease prevention, lost, flock attack x1, and death of my pets. I truly see why they sell fowl by such volumes. Well for now my housing is empty and will enjoy my dog. As I age maybe god is naturally limiting me through natural consequences. Well its back to Kroger for eggs and relatives as comfort. I have a new niece and will just enjoy what life brings me. I am missing my adult daughter and hope to renew relationships with her and hope to see her more often. This is not goodbye just expressing life's changes and challenges. 😇
Awe, it is like a bittersweet story, except it's yours. I'm sorry for your loss of Raven.

Don't give up on what makes you happy, and best wishes in any new endeavors. ❤️

@Melky sorry to read of your loss. I hope Raven's memory and your new niece bring you much joy :hugs

Back
Top Bottom