Life is changing for us, and it is not for a positive reason

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've just finished reading through this whole threat and have to say you must be the strongest person I know! I have no idea how I'd hold up in the same situation. I will keep you both in my prayers :)

I've just finished reading through this whole threat and have to say you must be the strongest person I know! I have no idea how I'd hold up in the same situation. I will keep you both in my prayers :)
Thank you. I never knew what I would do either. The first couple of months were not very harmonious. I still think I am in a form of denial. I KNOW it's there, I SEE him not being to do things, I FEEL his frustration, but a part of me still thinks he is going to be here for a long time to come.

Thank you.  I never knew what I would do either.  The first couple of months were not very harmonious.  I still think I am in a form of denial.  I KNOW it's there, I SEE him not being to do things, I FEEL his frustration, but a part of me still thinks he is going to be here for a long time to come.

:hugs

I just found this thread today. I want to say my heart is with you both. I so enjoyed reading through this, even with the low points. Your dress and cake and rings are so gorgeous. Wishing you big happiness every day you have together.

I just found this thread today. I want to say my heart is with you both. I so enjoyed reading through this, even with the low points. Your dress and cake and rings are so gorgeous. Wishing you big happiness every day you have together.
Thank you. I can imagine reading this thread from start to finish was a bit of a ride. LOL! Ken completely overdid it over the weekend so much so that he has been in bed all day today. The man will never learn. I hope he is better by Saturday, I get paid this week.

You guys are in my thoughts and prayers every day Debi. Hope you have a good day today.
hugs.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom