Literal pain in the butt pulet

tfalls3

Chirping
5 Years
Mar 12, 2014
Fern Park, Florida
I have a buff who is always starting something with someone, jumping on someone while sleeping, kicking dirt, knocking off perches. She's been this way since we got her, now she's pulling out others tail or butt feathers. She's gotten beat up more times than I can count, is she just a sucker for pain or like Dory and doesn't remember that she got beat up 5 minutes ago? Any thing I can do to stop her before she gets really injured? Cause patience is running out with the others.

How much room do your birds have. Aggressive behavior is often caused by not enough range to burn off extra energy and having too many birds in an area.

How much room do your birds have. Aggressive behavior is often caused by not enough range to burn off extra energy and having too many birds in an area.

Their run is 12x18. More than enough for 4 birds. I'm sad to admit I used a spray bottle and sprayed her butt as soon as she started up this afternoon. She was mad and hasn't been a bully since. Hopefully it was enough to stop her, I swear the others were laughing
1f602.png
at her. She's the only one who hates to get wet, the others love water and will splash in the dogs bowls

Back
Top Bottom