Little oddball chick; help me identify?

EmZoWe have you figured out the breed? Is it starting to look like the one I have?
It's about 2 and a half weeks old now, yet it doesn't look that similar to yours, yet. Her yellow feathers are still in and she has some more popping up. Not that much brown actually.
And she seems to be bigger than your chick, which is a bit confusing. I'll be checking with the feed store tomorrow.

Good deal :) if you find anything out please let me know, and if you have time post a couple more pictures to this thread and ill do the same. I would like to see how your chick is turning out, it may not be a banty after-all! My chicks just turned 4 weeks old and are not much bigger than the day I got them.

Looks a lot like mine which is buff orpington/aracauna mixed.

Looks really cute! I was wondering if anyone can help me identify my chick which just hatched. It came from a farm where all different special breed hens were mixed in together. There were definitely white Silkies, but I'm not sure what else? This ones definitely not a silkie.
[/IMG]
Many Thanks Becky

From the breeder I learned that there may be bantee in my chicks. They are all fairly big/robust right now so I am not sure. Her coloring has changed dramatically from blonde/buff to more of the aracauna look.

Back
Top Bottom