PB180024.jpg

PB180029.jpg

PB180033.jpg

NEW CAGE

Last edited:
Quote:
yes they do sadly
sad.png
Hens as well but hens normally die before they stop reproducing from what i've been told by breeders.

Your male is very pretty I love the white above his beak and the color of his eyes.

You arent afraid of them going through that chicken wire? Big area for them for sure!
big_smile.png

by the way I thikn your male is a "golden pearl" not a wild colored (rare color)!
smile.png
http://www.zebrafinch.com/NewButtonQuail/GoldenPearl.html your hen may be one too she does look different from a wild colored hen especially on her head

after checking out buttonquailsusa photo gallery, you deffinatly (no doubt in my mind) have a golden pearl pair!!! RARE COLOR!
big_smile.png
Even post your pics of them on the group I can bet ya they are golden pearls! Not wilds! Lucky you!
big_smile.png

Last edited:
lol...Thats cool...They can only fit they're heads out the cage...They're in a locked up part of the house where my rabbit lives...I wish i can have more they're like Lays Potato Chips: ya just can have a few! lol

Well I'm hooing to here back from a few people so...maybe...I'll have some more!

Quote:
I hope your birds are still breeding age! People WANT golden pearls theres a major market for them. If you get more please keep that pair separate you'll be gald you did when you start having eggs or chicks for sale from them. seriously ask the group on buttonquailsusa
big_smile.png

I actually think that your pair is featured ON the photo section of buttonquailsUSA, the golden pearl male on the main looks identical to yours..I may be wrong but he really does! then there sa hen on the photogallery section (golden pearl) that looks exactly like yours as well. Could be so since you go tyour pair from a buttonquailsUSA member after all!
big_smile.png

Last edited:
Quote:
I hope your birds are still breeding age! People WANT golden pearls theres a major market for them. If you get more please keep that pair separate you'll be gald you did when you start having eggs or chicks for sale from them. seriously ask the group on buttonquailsusa
big_smile.png

I actually think that your pair is featured ON the photo section of buttonquailsUSA, the golden pearl male on the main looks identical to yours..I may be wrong but he really does! then there sa hen on the photogallery section (golden pearl) that looks exactly like yours as well. Could be so since you go tyour pair from a buttonquailsUSA member after all!
big_smile.png

Yeah a lady kinda gave them to me from off there so that is HIGHLY likely!

Back
Top Bottom