lockdown NOW any body else hatching 22-25 come join me(PICS)

the pip its getting bigger verry verry verry slowly
clap.gif

verry cool welcome to our hatching post hehehe keep us posted pics will be great too !!!

here its a pic of the pip not too clear the pip its on the back top side of the egg hope all can see it hehhehe im just waitting waitting and waitting altho the pip has becoming to look like a hole now

83085_pip.jpg

big_smile.png
. That's awesome! I'm a first timer and just locked down today, and I have a few rocking their shells, but no pips. My daughter and I are so excited. My back is sore from standing over the bator all day just watching eggs. Don't know how we'll be able to wait until Monday.
roll.png

I was soooo worried when the electricity went out for 22 hours on day 15, but today I have slight rocking on about 5 of the eggs.
wee.gif
These are my first so I can hardly take my eyes off them.
pop.gif

i have a second pip!!!
wee.gif
wow and it has made more progress than the first one. im wonder whats going on with the fist egg that pipped these morning it has been now 12 hours after he pepped and havent see much progress im wondering whast goin on and the more i keep starting at it i dont see any movement, i had a spike of 103 for like 2 hours the humidity has stayed at 60% did the spike killed the baby?
hu.gif

any one can tell me
bow.gif

I've made it to lockdown - yeah! I've never made it this far (one try before). I have 22 mixed ducklings (crosses of KC, WH, and Snowy Rouen). I went to make the final turn today, before lockdown, and they were bobbin and cheeping! I have 4 pips, and am waiting. This hatching thing really is trying on the patience!
barnie.gif

Quote:
hi
i have the first pip at 7 am this morning its almost 15 hours later and no much of a progrss i have a second pip around 5pm these afternoon and since the pip no progres at all
this is making me go nuts...

barnie.gif

Back
Top Bottom