Lockdown with a bad positioned air cell

ANGEL702

Chirping
8 Years
Mar 22, 2012
Just went into lock down and I noticed one of the eggs had an air cell on the side of the egg..There is still movement in the egg! Should I be concerned about its ability to hatch?

I'm interested in the answer to this quesiton too. I have a EE that is pretty consistent with laying an egg that has the air cell on the side. I don't plan on ever attempting to hatch them, but if I did accidentally put one in the incubator, would it hatch?

Emergency!!! Power just went out won't be up till 130pm got the incubator in my car ...what can I do ? Just locked down this morning?

Toss on a blanket and don't open or peek. As soon as the power is on, be ready to uncover. A couple hours won't do too much harm if you are in a reasonably warm place.

Or if you can drive somewhere that has power, just plug in. Or use an inverter at least the wattage of your incubator and run it from your car's power.

Last edited:
New Orleans, la it's warm here today ..The air isn't circulating is that OK also?

Hope they are fine and yea it's fine, there is no heat being pushed in so it doesn't need to be circulated

Thanks ...power back on temp regulated...checked 2 of the eggs there was movement which at this point is completely a wait and see game. Will know Saturday morning!

Just went into lock down and I noticed one of the eggs had an air cell on the side of the egg..There is still movement in the egg! Should I be concerned about its ability to hatch?
A few of the ones that I am going to hatch are like that u would also like to how this goes

Back
Top Bottom