Lockdown yesterday!!!

chickenman17

Songster
9 Years
Mar 27, 2010
Southeast Oklahoma
I went into lockdown yesterday with 38 developing eggs! I'm trying the egg cartons this time instead of laying the eggs down. I've seen to many an egg turned into a soccer ball. Wish me and the fuzzy butts luck!
thumbsup.gif

Bestest of luck. I have 3 eggs in lockdown now, due Saturday or Sunday. I shall hatch with you! 2 of my eggs are from my BR/Dominique clan and the 3rd I don't remember.

Bestest of luck. I have 3 eggs in lockdown now, due Saturday or Sunday. I shall hatch with you! 2 of my eggs are from my BR/Dominique clan and the 3rd I don't remember.

Bestest of luck to you too! All of my eggs are just barnyard mix, that's all I ever hatch LOL. For some reason my Hova-Bator Genesis hatches them a day early so i'll probably have some pips by tomorrow evening (day 19).

My 1980-something model hovabator makes early babies too! This morning I go to have a peek at the eggs and their humidity and temp and am greeted with a chorus of chirps! One Dominique half dried and hollering and the other 2 eggs are pipped! Pictures to come!

Back
Top Bottom