Lone survivor chick!

TinyRaptorDodos

Crowing
May 23, 2021
Wasilla, Alaska
My hen was broody.
I saw someone selling ayam cemani chicks for only 40$ (last time I saw them for sale here they were 100$ a chick) so I got one and gave it to her.
Yeti ended up leaving the eggs for the new chick, Banshee, and I wasn’t home that day so they were cold by the time I found them.
All of them died I thought, but I gave them time. After awhile I saw one chick moving inside the egg when I checked and I was right! Today(my mothers birthday) she hatched!
I have a majority vote going and so far out of the names “Shelby, Marshmallow, Ginger and Woodstock” Marshmallow is winning 😂
She is half Brahma and I think half cinnamon queen!

Thankfully I’ve been on a chick buying rampage so I have a bunch of chicks a few days to a few weeks old that she is living with
71237770947__9D8103DE-6123-4855-91F0-04034882B153.jpeg

My hen was broody.
I saw someone selling ayam cemani chicks for only 40$ (last time I saw them for sale here they were 100$ a chick) so I got one and gave it to her.
Yeti ended up leaving the eggs for the new chick, Banshee, and I wasn’t home that day so they were cold by the time I found them.
All of them died I thought, but I gave them time. After awhile I saw one chick moving inside the egg when I checked and I was right! Today(my mothers birthday) she hatched!
I have a majority vote going and so far out of the names “Shelby, Marshmallow, Ginger and Woodstock” Marshmallow is winning 😂
She is half Brahma and I think half cinnamon queen!

Thankfully I’ve been on a chick buying rampage so I have a bunch of chicks a few days to a few weeks old that she is living with
View attachment 3593534
Adorable! I hope she grows into a beautiful chickens!

Back
Top Bottom