Long live the King - the neverending story of Brahmalot!

Ooooooo!!!!!!!!! What a pretty lady in waiting (not now though!) and chick!!!
love.gif

Yesterday there was a big BOOM in the kingdom of Brahmalot. The neighboring giants came running to see what had happened. Alas, one of the buildings in the kingdom suffered some damage due to a mighty branch falling. Luckily, one of the giants is a master carpenter and will have it fixed very soon.

None of the citizens of Brahmalot were injured.

Meanwhile, the new mothers are taking very good care of their children. Lady Carmen watches her baby proudly.

Lady Buttercup and Lady BJ both declined having pictures taken of them and their children.

Oh my, I'm glad you have a master carpenter on site. I fear it is just a matter of time until some big branch falls through a roof on our property, which is like a forest preserve.

It is never boring in Brahmalot... especially when their are baby chicks... so cute.

Congrats. I had 28 dark bantams in the bator and the darned thing stopped keeping a good temp. I moved to a different bator, but I think it might have been too late. The eggs from my own farm hatched, but over 3 days instead of in 24 hours like they usually do. The shipped eggs haven't pipped or anything.

he.gif

Moms and babies pose for portrait day -

Lady Buttercup and child are camera shy and would really much rather hunt for lunch.

Lady Alma is happy to present her first child, and it's a beauty!

It seems like only yesterday Lady Blackie had her children, and now here's Lady BJ (Blackie Junior) with a child of her own.

Lady Carmen takes a much deserved dust bath while baby watches and learns.

Meanwhile, the older children pose for a few of their own.

Prince Comet takes a selfie -

This trio of princes will soon be going on quest to new and exciting lands.

Back
Top Bottom