Long live the King - the neverending story of Brahmalot!

Aw... At least my chickens are not the only ones who have started going through the dread molt. Well, watermelon makes it much more tolerable.

It is good to see the horses... oh, I mean puppies... out and about.

The beasts of Brahmalot are learning not to play with the citizens, but they have a long way to go before they will officially become the Royal Guardians.

Today, Zig and Zag were enjoying being introduced to a young feathered citizen. No pictures, however - this scribe was too busy making sure the little prince was just being licked and not eaten! The little guy didn't seem to mind being licked from top to bottom and was rewarded with a nice bowl of mealworms afterward.

The beasts of Brahmalot are learning not to play with the citizens, but they have a long way to go before they will officially become the Royal Guardians.

Today, Zig and Zag were enjoying being introduced to a young feathered citizen. No pictures, however - this scribe was too busy making sure the little prince was just being licked and not eaten! The little guy didn't seem to mind being licked from top to bottom and was rewarded with a nice bowl of mealworms afterward.
Lucky the little guy got some mealworm otherwise...he might have not been that happy.
lau.gif
I also just recently got two guard dogs! Bella a Jack Russel (I know they like to kill chickens but with some training she will be very good...I hope!) and also Sasha, a Broerboel.

I have read you shouldn't let them lick they can over do it and lick feathers off and easily lead to biting. They are suppose to totally leave it be. Just trying to help not trying to tell you how to train. :)

Back
Top Bottom