Long time chicken keeper

Hi and welcome. It should be a fun, and learning, experience for your children to hatch some eggs. Be sure to post pictures.
Hi! Yes we are definitely planning on sharing the adventure. We decided to order some button quail eggs. our friend hasn't had a lot of eggs from his birds yet this year. They're still young and this was their first winter. He asked if I'd try hatching button quail if he were to help pay to order some eggs. I could try waiting for the chicken eggs but... Well, my son and I built our own incubator and have been getting it just right! We can't wait any more! 😂 so we jumped at the opportunity because we had already been wanting to acquire some button quail.

Last edited:
:welcome

Hi Karen, thanks for joining us! I'm curious about your member name...what type of art do you do?
I am an illustrator and a miniaturist. I'm working on a dragon themed coloring book as my current illustration project. As for miniatures, I specialize in miniature food and farm animals, especially chickens. Just when I thought chicks can't get any cuter, I made miniatures of them smaller than a pea. The hens are an inch long and adorable... Now I can't stop making them 😅

Back
Top Bottom