LOOK WHO POPPED OUT THIS AFTERNOON!!!!!!!

peepsnbunnies

Crowing
14 Years
Mar 31, 2007
Central Florida
Look at these darling little sweeties!!
jumpy.gif
They are some of my showgirls. Today was day 21, they are right on time. There were 8 eggs, but only 5 of them hatched. I am going to leave the other 3 in the bator for another day or so, just in case.
fl.gif

Looks like they are sitting there waiting for their sibling to finish hatching. Too cute. I just love new babies!! I have more in the bator due to hatch in a week, i can't wait!
big_smile.png

IMG_0039.jpg

Is it just me or is your bator missing a window
cool.png
LOL they look so cool there all sitting looking as if they are just waiting for their other sisters and brothers. Good Luck with them and those are by far the most unique looking chicks I have ever seen.
But very beautiful at the same time
smile.png

SAMcopy11.jpg

Hey Guys,
Glad you all like my babies! I would like to sell some of them when the weather turns a little cooler. I have never shipped before so I may be asking for some tips.
big_smile.png

SAMG347 I took the window out of the bator just long enough to take the picture. I did not want the temp to drop too much if I opened the whole thing up AND I did not want any babies to get scared and possibly jump over the side and get hurt. Better to be safe than sorry. They are very unique birds - 1/2 silkie and 1/2 turken. All the characteristics of silkies, but the naked neck of the turken. Some have little tiny beards, or mutton chop sideburns. Some are beardless. Some have the naked neck from under the chin all the way down past the crop and some have a little feather "bowtie" halfway down the neck. It is always exciting to see what will hatch.

Here is a pic of Phyllis with her chicks when they first hatched

IMG_8925.jpg

Here is a pic of Phyllis when her chicks were older

IMG_9301.jpg

Here is a pic of one of the first showgirl babies we hatched out in the bator in June

IMG_8733.jpg

It is raining here now so not a good time to take new pics, but I will try to get some of the roo soon and post it here on this thread.
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom