Lookie Lookie What I Got!!

Unfortunately those errors are pretty much no help :( What we really need is:

• What is the URL of the page that you got the error or had problems?
• What were the exact steps you took before having the problem? Please be as specific as possible so we can do exactly what you did.
• How long has it been happening? If only one time, what day and time did it happen?
• Which browser and version are you using (eg., Firefox 3.5.9, Internet Explorer 7, etc.)

Unfortunately those errors are pretty much no help :( What we really need is:

• What is the URL of the page that you got the error or had problems?
• What were the exact steps you took before having the problem? Please be as specific as possible so we can do exactly what you did.
• How long has it been happening? If only one time, what day and time did it happen?
• Which browser and version are you using (eg., Firefox 3.5.9, Internet Explorer 7, etc.)
I have posted before about getting a 2 tone blue page when I try to navigate the site. I had just replied to something (I don't remember just what) in Random Ramblings, and got an error, I don't remember just what it said either. I do remember it saying that if I am going to report this error, record this error number. It has only happened once,and it was right before I reported it, and I am running which ever Explorer comes with Windows 7.

Hey, I've gotten that error before on forums! I just click refresh and the page loads fine.

( I *think* its a server error, meaning that the full amount of the information didnt go thru and needs to be resubmitted)

Dont hate me if I am wrong, lol

Back
Top Bottom