Looking for a Frizzle Roo, central ohio

Sophie Mae

Chirping
9 Years
Aug 30, 2010
Marion, Ohio
Hi, I am looking for a frizzle roo for my flock. I live in central Ohio. I have been looking for the past year and have not come across one. Any advice? Does not have to be show quality. Just a back yard pet. I have 15 hens of various breeds.

Hello,
We have many standard and Bantam Frizzle Cochins here but its way to hot to ship started & Adults right now until Fall.
We do offer day old chicks and we do ship .
If you are interested in hatching eggs ,we have those available as well .
If interested in chicks or hatching eggs please email or pm me .

Fay

You migjht want to go to the Top of Ohio Show next Saturday in Bellfountaine. Karl Stough of Bucyrus is sure to be there and he has very nice Firizzled Cochin Bantams. There will most likely be others there.

Not much to be had. Poultry Press forgot to include their advertisements for a couple of months. Wonder if they forgot to cash the check or will not show up to sell advertisements. Aso one of the important members of the club died unexpectedly. They have had a lot of difficulties this year.
It is a nice little summer show held at the fairgrounds in Bellfountaine (Logan County). Birds will start to arrive on Friday and the judging gets underway at 9 on Saturday. It will be all wrapped up by 4.
No telling what is going to be there this year with all the troubles they have endured. But it will be a good time.

Thanks for all the info, I wished I lived closer to. Was not able to make it to to the show, I will keep looking.

me either. theres no good way to it from where I am right now. would have been 5 hrs round trip, and I worked that eve. Sophie May - I am hopefully moving to bucyrus, we will be pretty close to each other then!

Back
Top Bottom