Looking For A Home For 2 Domesticated Ducks and 1 Domesticated Drake In Central Ohio

Hello everyone!

As said in the title, we are currently looking for a home in Central Ohio for our 3 domesticated ducks (2 ducks, 1 drake). We are looking for someone who would be able to take all 3 as they are a family and have been together since they were little!

Each of these ducks is very sweet and has a great personality. Unfortunately, we are not able to keep them as we expected and we think it would also be best if they have a more enjoyable environment and people who can take better care of them.

General information on the 3 ducks:
• All of the ducks have been in our care since they were little! Both ducks (female) are a domesticated species and can not fly well, however the drake (male) appears to be a mallard and has been able to fly as high as our second story roof.

• Both ducks lay eggs daily!

• All of the ducks get along well, there is a “pecking order” of course (not sure if it’s the same for ducks as it is chickens lol) but at least currently they can each carry themselves well in the group and watch out for each other. One of the female ducks is the most dominant in the group.

• We got the ducks when they were 1 day old chicks early last August, therefore they are less than a year old.

• They will usually wake up and begin quacking at around 6:30 to 7:00 am

Individual information on the three ducks:
1. Onyx (Duck): Cayuga? (Black)
2. Nella (Duck): Tan & White Runner Duck
3. Twist (Drake): Mallard?

I have also included a photo of our lovely ducks below!

Thank you for your time and consideration!

Please let us know if you are interested in these ducks!
We r in Troy Ohio. We tragically lost our dear little runner duck yesterday and we need to find some nice ducks to be companions with our one pet duck left. We also have 6 beautiful chickens.

We r in Troy Ohio. We tragically lost our dear little runner duck yesterday and we need to find some nice ducks to be companions with our one pet duck left. We also have 6 beautiful chickens.
I apologize for your loss, I understand it can be very difficult for you and your duck especially since they are such social animals. We would be happy to bring them to you, however I did make plans with another person so we were checking with him first to make sure that is ok. I’ll get back to you as soon as possible and if you’d like I can start a direct chat with you? :)

I apologize for your loss, I understand it can be very difficult for you and your duck especially since they are such social animals. We would be happy to bring them to you, however I did make plans with another person so we were checking with him first to make sure that is ok. I’ll get back to you as soon as possible and if you’d like I can start a direct chat with you? :)
I am ok with this.

Back
Top Bottom