Looking for a Mottled Houdan Rooster

Turkenstein25pizapw1420039619.jpg

how much are you willing to pay for a houdan rooster I have one I may sell. be cause I have not been able to find no houdan hens. or pullets.

I'm in Washington too. I just got two chicks, now a month old. One a mottled Houdan and the other a silver laced polish. They came to me as pure bred but neither have 5-toes, is this common? I was expecting the breed specific appearance as well. I'm not sure if they are pullet or roo as we purchased straight run. Still I'm disappointed in the lack of the fifth toe.

hello I would consider selling my houdan rooster. if you are really interested in buying him he is really nice with people but he tends to get jealous around other chickens he likes to chase them around all though he does make friends with some of the chickens that he likes. but all in all he is a very good rooster. hes a very young rooster.

hello I have a houdan rooster I am looking for pullets to breed with but I may possibly sell him if you can drive to pickup live in Oklahoma the state. will not ship cause it would cost to much to do that if you live in the state of Washington. get back to me if interested?!? in discussing about the rooster or selling houdan pullets if you have them.

Back
Top Bottom