Looking for Chocolat Guinea Eggs

terrilhb

Crowing
11 Years
Dec 11, 2010
Georgia
I do not know if I am supposed to post this here or somewhere else. So if it is wrong I apologize. I am looking for Chocolate Guinea Eggs that can be shipped. I really want some. I am in Georgia. Please let me know if anyone has any. Thanks

JLeigh has a few Chocolate Hens covered by a Buff Dundotte male (and possibly a Pearl Grey male too tho). She lives in GA, but I am not sure if she is hatching any Chocolate keets yet from her eggs... maybe send her a PM?

Last edited:
Thanks Peeps. I will do that. I hope you have been doing great. Been busy here. Wish California would let you ship. I will let you know what happens. Thanks again.

Omgosh it's YOU terri!! Sorry, lol I did not even pay attention to the nick, I just replied to the post. Hiya!!!!
frow.gif
Yah, sorry I can't ship eggs out of CA... I'm not hatching a whole lot of Chocolates yet tho anyway, Blondes dominated my mast hatch, lol.

I have buff don pair eggs in my incubator so if she doesn't let me know they are beginning to hatch now due the 19th. I do not know the parents of my guineas so we may wind up with a few suprizes right Peeps?? I am also in North Georgia.

I have buff don pair eggs in my incubator so if she doesn't let me know they are beginning to hatch now due the 19th. I do not know the parents of my guineas so we may wind up with a few suprizes right Peeps?? I am also in North Georgia.
You probably won't get Chocolate keets out of Buff Dundottes... since there is no brown color gene donated to the mix (just diluted brown gene aka buff), and the fully-pearled gene they both carry is dominant... but you never know, maybe both of your parent birds are split to Chocolate and a few will show up!

Back
Top Bottom