Looking for good White Holland eggs or poults preferably west of Mississippi....

PrairieFarmer

In the Brooder
8 Years
Mar 18, 2011
Hi! I'm looking for breeder quality eggs or poults of White Holland turkeys. Not hatchery. I'm in Washington state so preferably would like somebody as close to me as possible just for shipping issues. Also, I hate having to bid on ebay (bidding on here is okay). But preferably, just tell me how much and I'll buy it! Any suggestions folks?

It might be too early in the year for turkey eggs.

Just the person I am looking for. When is the usual turkey egg-laying season? I am in Middle Tennessee. I have a pair of Bronze who are almost a year old. The jake is displaying and courting but I have not observed any mating behavior. If she lays will she do it in her pen or out in the brush? Should I keep her confined to see if she is laying? My ducks usually start in January, although they are late this year, my chickens in Feb/March, and the guineas in April. Thanks for your help.

My turkeys are all ready laying me a egg a day, have been since Christmas...
How is your flock Holland Whites doing?
wink.png

I do not have any Holland White Turkey eggs or day old Pouts for sale right now, because my hens are in molt and not laying. If they start laying again before spring, I will send ya'll a post, and let you know. Sorry,
Celie

Back
Top Bottom