Looking for my Andalusian roo

Aki no niwatori

Songster
9 Years
Sep 14, 2014
Georgia, Upson
So not only did the hatchery not mark the roo there I experienced a die off so I know there is a chance there is no longer a roo in the flock. Following are the remaining chicks they are a month old which I know may be too early but I was taking the chance to go ahead and ask since I was moving them between cages and could take pictures of them all.

IMG_9705.JPG

IMG_9708.JPG

IMG_9709.JPG

IMG_9715 - Copy.JPG

IMG_9717.JPG

IMG_9721.JPG

IMG_9725.JPG

IMG_9728.JPG

IMG_9731.JPG

IMG_9733.JPG

IMG_9735.JPG

The only two that look like they could maybe be males are 4 and 6. But I'm not sure either is an Andalusian, because their feet look yellowish in the photos, and Andalusians should have white or pinkish white coloring on the undersides of their feet, not yellow. So check on that detail.

That's what the hatchery said they were and the only bird of that color I had ordered. If they arent then I'll be sure to have a bone to pick with the hatchery. I ordered from Murray's

Screenshot_20230511_095320_Chrome.jpg

That's what the hatchery said they were and the only bird of that color I had ordered. If they arent then I'll be sure to have a bone to pick with the hatchery. I ordered from Murray's

View attachment 3501378
Look at the undersides of the feet if you can. There should be no yellowish or greenish color in that area for Andalusians. It may just be the camera that makes it look yellow to us.

Back
Top Bottom