Looking for pictures of waterfowl colour mutations

Neat pic. I never seen that before either, I wonder if it was crossed with a domestic somewhere. I think thats what Dylan was trying to say as well. But now that you mention it .Dylan, Max is right you have to get better at spelling on here or use spellcheck or something. Just some friendly advise.
wink.png

I know my I phone try's to spell stuff for me !!!it drives me crazy !!! And u were right destin that's what I was trying to say

The dead Wood Duck is partially leucistic.

[FONT=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"... the white patches are caused by a defect preventing normal deposition of the melanin. And since leucism is a deposition problem, it makes sense that birds with white patches would be leucistic. Consequently leucism comes in two main varieties — paleness, an equal reduction of melanin in all feathers; and pied, an absence of melanin in some feathers creating white patches." [/FONT](Cornell Birds)

Yes,

the sixt picture are white egyptians, the price also seems very reasonable, here in Belgium i sold them last year for 50 euro a piece,

Greetz,

Peacock

Last edited:
Some waterfowl mutations in the UK including ducklings that might be of interest.

1 day old silver carolina ducklings

3 day old Platinum Carolina ducklings

Platinum Carolina Drake

1 day old Silver Baikal Teal Ducklings

2 day old Blue Ringed Teal Duckling

welcome-byc.gif
netapus!!! Of course those are of interest here! I would love to see pictures of some more of your breeder waterfowl. Those ducklings are adorable.

I don't know how to post pictures here. But I have several pictures of color mutations on my website.
A few of them have been posted already, to see some more check out my site.

www.mallalanefarms.com

Back
Top Bottom