Looking for pictures of waterfowl colour mutations

Bill,
You not answer me, do you have "dark silver wood duck" (European blond) female? If you have it, would you be so kind to show me some photos.
Is it only one" dark silver" male in your flock?

Sandar

I presently have two pairs of the darker carolina - i will try and get some pictures of the ducks - the mandarins in the pictures by silver carolina are lovely - very nice colour equally as nice as mine at home - again I will try and get pictures of the ducks

I presently have two pairs of the darker carolina - i will try and get some pictures of the ducks - the mandarins in the pictures by silver carolina are lovely - very nice colour equally as nice as mine at home - again I will try and get pictures of the ducks

Thank you in advance.
For me,as I see, your "dark silver mandarin male" is different them mine male. It caught my attention.
Your male has one color(brown) on the white. Am I right?
My male has two colors (grey- brown on had and back, and brown color on the breast.)
Are my observation correct?

Sandar

Bill,
I show you my blond wood duck female("dark silver female"). I expect from her males the same as yours "dark silvers".

Is my female look like the same as your's "dark silver" female?

Sandar

Hi Sandor

Yes on a closer look your male is very interesting - could you be on the way to breeding a grey blue mandarin similar to the american carolinas - that would be a very exciting bird to breed - good luck !

Sandor

Your female Carolinas are an excellent colour -mine are a more even buff colour but a few shades lighter

hartlaub, or Bill,
thank you for answer. I wish you luck with yours birds. Can you show as "dark silver" mandarin female?Of course, If you have female photos?

I saw your web site. You wrote there that Silver Wood Ducks are imported in UK from SAD in 2010. I assure you that is not true. As I know, the first Silver Wood Ducks came 2010 in UK from France(from my colleague and friend).

All The Best.

My Silver Wood Ducks.

Hi i am from South Africa. I would like to swop 5 pairs of Black Chested Manderins for 5 pairs of Silver Carolina Wood Ducks. So if ur intressted email me at [email protected]. So we can arange for the permits and all the legal stuff that goes with it

Back
Top Bottom