ninja333pirate

Songster
Aug 3, 2020
Pacific Northwest, WA
Hello, after a tragedy of losing half (so far) of the gold Sebrights I got in today and being shipped OEGBs instead of silver laced Sebrights (was suppose to have 8 of each for a total of 16 and now only have 4 Sebrights and the remaining don't look too strong) I am now going to look for an alternative way to get some chicks.

so am wondering if there is a Sebright breeder that sells hatching eggs from a good stock.
also would be willing to get chicks or a breeding pair if the breeder is located in the PNW near me (I cant travel far to get them so would have to be pretty close or willing to bring them closer to me. I live in Skagit county. (I can't travel to or past Seattle fyi.)

Thanks in advance for any responses.

I live in Texas and I have access to Seabrights that we are pushing to match the SOP. Very nice birds we could probably ship you some eggs.

I live in Texas and I have access to Seabrights that we are pushing to match the SOP. Very nice birds we could probably ship you some eggs.
I just want healthy birds that have proper body type and a correct black to gold/silver ratio (ie. I don't want mostly black and very little gold/silver) they don't have to be show winners or anything because I want to work on my own line. Just want ones that already meet their standard for the breed.

I just want healthy birds that have proper body type and a correct black to gold/silver ratio (ie. I don't want mostly black and very little gold/silver) they don't have to be show winners or anything because I want to work on my own line. Just want ones that already meet their standard for the breed.
We have very nice birds, but we have never shipped eggs before. I will get you some pictures today.

Back
Top Bottom