Looking to buy or trade some hatching eggs!

loprettaerin

Songster
9 Years
Jun 17, 2010
Lonedell, Missouri
Im Looking to buy or trade some hatching eggs!

I am currently looking for Silkie's perfer bearded any color, French black copper marans Davis or Wade lines even mixed between two is fine ( please no bad combed or mossy or white feathered stock) Egg color not a issue but want decent chicks to add to my existing flock that I can work with, quail And call duck eggs.

Breeds I have currently laying:
Wheaten marans
Blue and Black Marans ( recissive golden salmon in there) get a couple chicks each hatch
Rouen Duck eggs Pure

Pictures of my stock and some of there chicks are on my byc Page. Reply here or PM me if you have any you would like to trade or possibly sell just depends on price.

I know there can't be any marans or silkie people out there not wanting to trade.
smile.png

I will open this up a bit more tell me what you got if you are interested in any off the breeds I have and I will let you know if we can make a trade even if it is not on my wish list. I have no issues making these available to more poeple that want more nice stock. I would rather trade and make these pretty birds available to many then keep them to myself. I know how disapointing it is to spend hundreds on eggs that don't hatch which is exactly why I would rather trade and help people other out. If you have issues hatching them I will replace them once or retrade with you I do this because of the PO not because I have issues hatching them.

All my birds are feed game bird grower 22% protein and calf manna. They all take turns out in the yard to get greens and bugs. I will post some pictures of my eggs also. My blue's by no mean's have the nicest colored eggs yet. Im building there body and structure before I work on egg color allot. My wheatens are pretty dark could be darker but that is what I will be working on next with them they have everything else, That I am looking for.

Eggs to the left are from the wheatens and to the right are the blue's and blacks. The blue's and blacks are older and have been laying like crazy so there egg color keeps going down.

60789_eggs_003.jpg

This is a picture of one of my young hens who has yet to lay but is from the same bloodlines as my breeding stock of wheatens.

60789_marans_8_4_055.jpg

This is one of the my black and blue kids that I have growing out.

60789_cows_and_chickens_115.jpg

All the parents are pictures are on my BYC page.

I would be willing to trade some of my bearded Silkie eggs for some wheaten Marans. PM me if you are interested. Lots of pictures of my flock can be found on my website, also have more pictures on my computer that haven't been loaded onto my site yet.

Back
Top Bottom