Lord of The Rings Thread

Whats your favorite Lord of The Ring book or movie.

• Fellowship of the Ring

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Two towers

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Return of the King

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • The Hobbit

Votes: 5 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I actually went to comment on the poll, and then I realised that there were already 15 pages of discussion! LOL, NO I haven't gone back and read all of the pages. I might. Dunno yet. LOL

I had not read a single book until after I had seen the movies way back when. THEN, I didn't read the books, I got the audio books to listen to in my car. I was working out of my car at the time for 5 hours a night, so, what better way to do it right? Well, I must say I was disappointed that they left out so much stuff from the movies that were in the book. I understand, but I should have liked to see Tom Bombadil and his lady... Goldenberry?? Something berry, and the barrows. I think the barrowights would have been good and creepy. But in all, I loved listening to the stories... I even listened to the BBC radioplay. That was really good too. I must say that the only thing I really appreciated that they left out were some of the songs. HOLY MOTHER! Were those some long songs! LOL.

I did go and see the Hobbit. I liked how they started the movie. Tied it nicely to the LOTR. Loved it. There wasn't a thing I would change, and I am impatiently waiting for part 2...

I'm reading it for school so I can't read too far ahead, its complicated. But I will read some more today~ I'm at the part where Frodo and Sam are in a dark stinky cave and they feel something behind them.. I think its Shelob's lair.

OO I LOVE LOTR!!! I haven't finished the book yet so nobody ruin it for me!! Can you put my name on the list plz?

yea sure!
you know this is kinda random but I really like aragorn
I cant imagine anyone not!
smile.png

You could start a new members list and add all the new comers. Don't add me... I'm more of a Hobbit/ Harry Potter/Doctor Who person. No offense!
idunno.gif

Back
Top Bottom