(Los Angeles, California) In need of help, a bunch of chickens in need of rehoming

Desirde

Hatching
Jan 28, 2020
Sorry if this post is done improperly, I'm just in need to rehome a bunch of chickens and I don't know how. Hopefully this place could either give me advise or considering to adopt some of these chickens. I have 6 beautiful chickens (4 Roosters, 2 hens {have started laying eggs}) that are 6 months old. These chickens are mixed. (Apparently their original owner claims that they're from different countries, but I'm unsure about that ) I don't remember the breed of these chickens but I was given these chickens in hope of relocating a home for them. I'm in Los Angeles, CA and hopefully I can find help here. Thank you for reading.

Attachments

• image0.jpg
    image0.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 41
  • image1.jpg
    image1.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 21
  • image2.jpg
    image2.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 22
  • image3.jpg
    image3.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 23
  • image4.jpg
    image4.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 22
  • image5.jpg
    image5.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 23
Welcome, Desirde! Your post looks great. Here are three comments:

Consider also posting in the Southern California thread:
https://www.backyardchickens.com/threads/california-southern.161/
Maybe edit your post title to add city and state. That way, readers who skim through the forum can quickly tell whether they are near enough to help you.

Thanks for working to re-home these chickens! A re-homed bird from BYC is the best layer in my flock!

Hello Desirde,
Do you still have the chickens? I can take them if you do. Pm me if interested.
Thanks!

Hi Shober,
Not sure if you happen to have room for a roo this time around, but I have a beautiful young one that needs a home. He is an olive egger/ Marans and supposedly from prized bloodlines. I have a picture if you are interested!
Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom