Louisiana

I am assuming that you mean South Thibodeaux Road, just down from Delatte's Country Market. I don't know what you mean by the vp by the ball park though. If you did mean South Thibodeaux Road, then you are literally a hop, skip and jump from my home....lol I travel South Thibodeaux Road all of the time, going to Delatte's.

If you go to Delatte's very often, then chances are that we have at least crossed paths...lol I used to work there, a long time ago now though.

Let me know if you would be interested in attending the Chickenstock and meeting some of us LA chicken addicts....lol

Dorothy

what is the chicken stock? i live on north tibidoah rode we have a big strawberry farm.

Chickenstock is just like a pot luck lunch, where everyone brings a covered dish and meet some fellow chicken owners. (At least that is what we are doing for ours...lol) Some people may bring chickens to sell, swap or trade.

I am hosting it and it will be held in Kentwood on Sept. 13, 2008.

Dorothy

I'm in Louisiana for most of August, collecting images and HDV footage of New Orleans 9th ward and other important sites. I'm very interested in photographing/filming a large chicken yard/coop for possible inclusion in an independent film. If you have or know of a large chicken yard, please let me know.

Hi yall,welcome to the madness.
D.gif
So very nice to have some more new members from Louisiana.

tczahrbo, how cool
cool.png
I was raisied in Monroe,small world. I haven't been your way in a long time.West Monroe has grown alot & seems to be the place to live & work.

chickensearch, I'm in northeast Louisiana.I have a large coop if you need pics please feel free to PM me.

Back
Top Bottom