Lucasville, Ohio Spring show/swap dates???

riftnreef

Songster
10 Years
Oct 27, 2009
Mechanicsburg, Ohio
Anyone have the dates for the spring show/swap in Lucasville this year yet? We had to sell the flock due to a move, and my daughter will have to have birds in hand by a certain date for 4-H, so I need to make sure of the dates, or start having adult birds shipped!....thanks!

Hi I could only find the summer show

Southern Ohio Poultry Association Summer Swap Days
June 4-5 Scioto County Fairgrounds, Lucasville, Ohio Southern Ohio Poultry Association, 312 O'Connor Rd., Lucasville, OH 45648​
Here's the website. if you want to search it a little better than I did. Hope your daughter does well in 4-H I love 4-H:)

riftnreef,

I am just on the other side of Urbana from you. I've only found to shows that are fairly close to us that happen before our deadline.

Wapak: March 3 & 4
Greenville: last weekend of April

Also, don't forget the Troy Swap Meet. Last year they had a lot of nice poultry. This year it is April 28 & 29. (Same weekend as the Greenville show)

Roger

Southern Ohio Poultry Association Spring Swap Day
April 14-15 Scioto Couty Fairgrounds, Lucasville, Ohio Write to Southern Ohio Poultry Association, 312 O'Connor Road, Lucasville, OH 45648​
Hope this helps!!

Went to the Lucasville swap and witnessed teenagers cockfighting. Will NEVER go again. It was my first time and I was astonished that behavior like that was so socially accepted that they felt that they could do that in public. Sadly my children saw as well.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom