Lynn’s Hens Adopt-An-Egg Hatch Along-NATIONAL POULTRY DAY🐣🐣

Pics
Hi all :frow

Candled tonight for the last time - tomorrow is lockdown. For the most part, everything looks good. I still can’t see in the blue and green eggs and some of the dark brown eggs, but the air sacks looked good in most 😊

@Hatch in chicks - #2 was too dark to see chick, but air sack looked good. #18 the air sack looked iffy, but hoping for the best ❤️

@JubileeFarmer - #7 was dark, but I did see movement and the air sack looked good!

@Nero70002 - #8 had good air sack and saw movement! #17 couldn’t see anything, but the air sack was iffy. Hoping for the best ❤️ #21 air sack looked good

@Ilovemychicks08 - #10 air sack looked good

@KRack - #12 air sack iffy, hoping for the best ❤️

@Lovely Lettie - #13 air sack looks good, moves right away!

@shabby chic-hens - #14 air sack looks good

@Iluveggers - #15 air sack looks good

@junior67 - #16 air sack looks good, #19 air sack looks iffy

I think that’s everyone - #4 air sack looked good, and #6 moved right away. We’ll talk to you soon, get your brooders ready:jumpy

Candled tonight for the last time - tomorrow is lockdown. For the most part, everything looks good. I still can’t see in the blue and green eggs and some of the dark brown eggs, but the air sacks looked good in most 😊

@Hatch in chicks - #2 was too dark to see chick, but air sack looked good. #18 the air sack looked iffy, but hoping for the best ❤️

@JubileeFarmer - #7 was dark, but I did see movement and the air sack looked good!

@Nero70002 - #8 had good air sack and saw movement! #17 couldn’t see anything, but the air sack was iffy. Hoping for the best ❤️ #21 air sack looked good

I think that’s everyone - #4 air sack looked good, and #6 moved right away. We’ll talk to you soon, get your brooders ready:jumpy
I’m so excited to see them all!!! 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼❤️🙌🏼

You are right behind me. So we may even overlap hatches!!

I cant wait to see all the little fluff balls

@KRack - you are the first one out of the gate! It’s in a weird place, but we’re gonna go with it :celebrate
AD52F28D-1A82-4ED5-9204-8F2E20890441.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom