M I Crooked Letter Crooked Letter...ahh, nevermind....Mississippi

What kind of birds do you have?
Black sex links, they are about 3 weeks old...and naughty, they spilled their water for the second time and are now on their 3rd cardboard box.
he.gif
Cant wait a few more weeks so they can go in the coop!

I'm taking a survey of all the chicken and small animal people in North MS and surrounding areas of whether or not you think a chicken and small caged animal auction would go over good in North MS.Send your answer to [email protected] Thanks!

Does anyone have any eggs they would be willing to sell or trade? I just bought a 1502 digital sportsman.

What kind of eggs? breed?

Thanks..

Just wanted to let everyone in the Flora area know that I will be selling the following 15 week old chicks at Flora Feed & Farm Supply small livestock sell this Saturday.

Silver Duckwing Phoenix = 2-pullets & 1-cockerel
Gold Duckwing Phoenix cockerel
Siapan Jungle Fowl= 2 cockerels
White Yokohama cockerel
Red Shoulder Yokohama=2 pullets
Columbian Rock cockerel
Easter Egger cockerel

Yes, my egg rate is basically half of what it usually is during mild temps. I keep a daily record of egg production which is then totaled for the month, and my egg production should pick up in September. July and August was the two lowest months of the year. I had a decrease in the winter too. I should have some pullets start laying soon, so that will help my numbers.

Back
Top Bottom