Mac friendly...

Arklady

Songster
13 Years
Jan 30, 2007
Kansas
Your personal page maker is not Mac friendly. I just thought you should know. No buttons or anything show up except the button for publish... nothing else.

Arklady

Oh man and I was looking at getting a Mac....

Hopefully it is something that can be fixed
fl.gif

Speaking of Macs, the company I work makes software for PCs. One day a customer calls and says he switched from a "regular computer" to a "Imax" computer. I had to think for a few seconds before I realized that he meant Mac. I was envisioning a megagiant room-filling wraparound computer screen.

Okay! Yes, I didn't know if it was just me... but I cannot make a my page. I have a mac and I use Safari. You can't publish anything. At least I know now that it's not me being a computer moron!
lol.png

No it isn't just you. 90% of the web I can use their stuff. But here... there are just some things I can't do. Don't let it stop you from buying a mac if you want to they are wonderful computers... mine is 8 years old and still going strong. Its just these tiny things that need addressed from time to time.

Arklady

Arklady, try Firefox, it's the second leading browser (behind IE) and is continually on the up and up. It's free and works great on Macs -I just tinkered around with my BYC site for the first time on it and it, and everything worked. IE is very common, but doesn't display consistantly across platforms -especially Mac- and Netscape is the same, but even less compliant.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom