Making the most of it.

Woohoo I did something useful today.
woot.gif

Feel free to try again
hide.gif
That's 2 days in a row for you; must be some kinda record, huh
tongue.png

Friday and I led you in the right direction...
1f618.png
1f609.png
If you're talking to me, you sure did...Thanks

Speaking of the right direction, Many years ago, I was deer hunting on state property which was really easy to get turned around on. I made sure to keep the creek on the same side of me on the way in, so I wouldn't get turned around on the way back to camp. While on the way back to camp, I came up on a couple of kids going in the opposite direction, dragging a deer. They stopped, I complimented them on a nice deer, and asked where they were camped. The area they described sounded exactly like the area I was heading for. I asked them about a couple of unmistakable landmarks, which they readily confirmed as being where they were going. I told them that one of those landmarks, an old hand pump, was right in front of my camp, and if that was where they were going, they were going in the wrong direction. I got them turned around and was helping them drag their deer when we met another kid, who convinced them that I was taking them in the wrong direction. I finally told them to go whichever way they wanted, but I was going back to camp, and that was in front of me. I never saw the three of them again. As far as I know, there are still 3 middle-aged men dragging a deer skeleton around in that mountain valley, totally lost
lau.gif

Speaking of the right direction, Many years ago, I was deer hunting on state property which was really easy to get turned around on. I made sure to keep the creek on the same side of me on the way in, so I wouldn't get turned around on the way back to camp. While on the way back to camp, I came up on a couple of kids going in the opposite direction, dragging a deer. They stopped, I complimented them on a nice deer, and asked where they were camped. The area they described sounded exactly like the area I was heading for. I asked them about a couple of unmistakable landmarks, which they readily confirmed as being where they were going. I told them that one of those landmarks, an old hand pump, was right in front of my camp, and if that was where they were going, they were going in the wrong direction. I got them turned around and was helping them drag their deer when we met another kid, who convinced them that I was taking them in the wrong direction. I finally told them to go whichever way they wanted, but I was going back to camp, and that was in front of me. I never saw the three of them again. As far as I know, there are still 3 middle-aged men dragging a deer skeleton around in that mountain valley, totally lost  :lau

Hahahahaha!!!!!!

Speaking of the right direction, Many years ago, I was deer hunting on state property which was really easy to get turned around on. I made sure to keep the creek on the same side of me on the way in, so I wouldn't get turned around on the way back to camp. While on the way back to camp, I came up on a couple of kids going in the opposite direction, dragging a deer. They stopped, I complimented them on a nice deer, and asked where they were camped. The area they described sounded exactly like the area I was heading for. I asked them about a couple of unmistakable landmarks, which they readily confirmed as being where they were going. I told them that one of those landmarks, an old hand pump, was right in front of my camp, and if that was where they were going, they were going in the wrong direction. I got them turned around and was helping them drag their deer when we met another kid, who convinced them that I was taking them in the wrong direction. I finally told them to go whichever way they wanted, but I was going back to camp, and that was in front of me. I never saw the three of them again. As far as I know, there are still 3 middle-aged men dragging a deer skeleton around in that mountain valley, totally lost
lau.gif
Great story!
gig.gif

Back
Top Bottom