Making the most of it.

Ohhhh geez.. we know it can be done, cause you did it once..... I hope you didnt pay him too much.
I didn't.
I don't think it's going to change anything, but tomorrow I'll hook up the new battery I bought for it. The one that's in it now is carrying sufficient voltage already, & installing the new one means I can't return it, but at this point, I don't give a chit, Everything else has been tried, & I need the frickin' thing running!

I didn't.
I don't think it's going to change anything, but tomorrow I'll hook up the new battery I bought for it. The one that's in it now is carrying sufficient voltage already, & installing the new one means I can't return it, but at this point, I don't give a chit, Everything else has been tried, & I need the frickin' thing running!
So the belt is in and its still not running??? yes, I would agree battery and alternator are the things I would look at.

I didn't.
Why not just jump it again?

Back
Top Bottom