~MALAYSIAN SERAMA THREAD~ (PICS!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow she is pretty! I am jealous!!

I had to sell my roo last week, he was being too rough on my 2 hens and injuring them. Now I am searching for a new, smaller roo. All the chicks I have seem to be girls right now, of course! lol

If you are talking about my Jazzy, thanks. She is such a sweet little bird. She was hatched with a blue sizzle and they have been the best of friends since day one. It is funny to see them always hanging out together.

I was actually referring to the chocolate hen MsBear posted a pic of, but I don't know how I missed the pic of Jazzy! She is so pretty! Now I am doubly jealous lol.

My pullets are black and white, I am trying hard to hatch some Seramas with more color, to add to my mini flock. I can only hope I get one close to Mille Fleur or Chocolate!

She was offered to me in exchange for my first born son and my right arm

HAH Im collecting on that this weekend. Sorry I don't know how to do those boxes. Im BYC incompetant

None April. There will be two shows for whites and breeders need to have (i think) five birds one of every sex. Now lets see how I screwed that up:)

Does anyone have Seramas from Jerry Schexnayder? I contacted him in regards to maybe purchasing a pair. Just wanted to see if anybody had already done so and if they were please or not. (Pictures?
pop.gif
)

I just found this thread. I have a problem with my hen. Here is what is happening.
She will be a year old in May, has been laying since late fall. She stopped laying a month ago and in the past few days has declined. She sits all fluffed up with her head nestled in her wing and when I move her, it is almost as if she is going to fall over. She appears on the thin side too. Any ideas?? She has been kept indoors with all my non-winter hardy birds and everyone else is fine. The other day, I saw the roo mount her and he was kind of rough.

Have you checked her for mites/lice?

Is she eating?

I would make her some scranbled egg/yoguart/crumble mash and get her crop full.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom