Mandarin Duck Eggs — Did I Get Scammed?

All the eggs were infertile and beginning the process of rotting. Total scam, and smelled disgusting to boot.
I followed this thread since its start. I'm so sorry for what happened. It's disgusting that some people scam others in this way, especially if the costumer spent a lot of money😞
As someone already said, the seller probably bought supermarket eggs (I don't know if the store eggs where you live have to marked, if so he/she probably just scratched off the code so it wasn't noticeable they were store eggs) to be sure nothing will develope and to blame the costumer for that.

Thats why they sent eggs that werent fertile...so you cant go back and say they where the wrong species...this is why I will not buy eggs off ebay. If its not scams its people wanting free eggs and complaining about eggs not being fertile when they where just to get more

PayPal told me I’ll be able to get my money back in a few days, since 10 days will have elapsed since I’ve opened the case without a response from the seller. :bow
That's great news! I'm so happy for you:celebrate

Here mailing eggs it's illegal (many people do it anyways tho). Some sellers will send you eggs in a high quality package and, if you send a video of you candling the eggs at the day 8 where you prove less than the 60-70% it's fertile, they will refund you or send you other eggs.
Others will send you eggs in poor quality packaging, so they arrive in broken or in very poor conditions, then if the fertility is low, they will blame the shipper, your incubator or your hatching capacities, even if you already hatched hundreds of chicks:confused:

Wow! I hope she won’t scam anyone else, all of backyard chickens will give her bad reviews!
Hey there my name is Billy I'm a 36-year-old quadriplegic and I was too a victim of this person GRANDMALULU and SHE SOLD ME FAKE MANDARIN EGGS AS WELL ... it was about four months ago and I got my money back… I called eBay and inform them about all her sales .. as she has sold fakes over 40 times this season alone when mandarin ducks could not possibly hatch in November… As she has an active listing up has even gone as far as to call me a bully because I would not leave it alone even months later… That is how I found this post I wanted to see if I could find a victim other than myself so I can call eBay and get every Listing that she has sold between 235 and $315 possibly refunded to the people she has duped !!
Wow! I hope she won’t scam anyone else, all backyard chickens will give her bad reviews!

Hey there my name is Billy I'm a 36-year-old quadriplegic and I was too a victim of this person GRANDMALULU and SHE SOLD ME FAKE MANDARIN EGGS AS WELL ... it was about four months ago and I got my money back… I called eBay and inform them about all her sales .. as she has sold fakes over 40 times this season alone when mandarin ducks could not possibly hatch in November… As she has an active listing up has even gone as far as to call me a bully because I would not leave it alone even months later… That is how I found this post I wanted to see if I could find a victim other than myself so I can call eBay and get every Listing that she has sold between 235 and $315 possibly refunded to the people she has duped !!
Wow!

Back
Top Bottom