Mandarin Duck pair

Hi,do you still have any mandarins for sale? I lost my female and really want to get another one or even two. Please let me know!
THanks!!

I am still looking to purchase a female Mandarin duck, for my only male, he needs a companion. Does anyone have a single female for sale? Thank you

Hi all,

I only have two pair. I will have in the fall but I know that don't help you now. But if you are interested in a pair or females in the fall please get back to me.

Thanks for letting me know. I will contact you in the fall, if I don't find a female sooner. I would just like to purchase a single female, I already have a male Mandarin. Thanks again.

That is fine I should have a female. I was in your position last fall. There is a couple people that might be able to help you. If you want info send private post.

I don't have any right now but if you have not found one by fall let me know as I will have some then. I know its hard to find them now as it took me a bit to get a male when I needed one.

Thanks. I'm trying all avenues to find her a boyfriend. I feel bad for her, but she is friends with the chickens (who free range by her pen).

Aw at least she is not alone. Let me know if you don't find one this spring and summer. Hopefully I will have some in the fall.

Found her a friend! Hopefully he will be shipping in this week and they will get along. I convinced my husband to help build a big octagon aviary for them and our new cayuga ducking arriving this week. I've read elsewhere that they are well suited to each other since they are both docile. But we'll keep the mandarin's raised pen attached for night time and if they are mating.

Someone let me know if you know they won't get along. Trying to do as much research as possible!

Back
Top Bottom