Manitoba Members

Hello WildfireSmitty !
I'm in Morden and am wanting to start a small flock. I'm trying to source some (female only) chicks of different varieties and am particularly interested in a Buff Orpington and an Australorpe. I don't have any to trade (yet) but would happily buy them if you're interested. Please let me know. Thanks!

Hello WildfireSmitty !
I'm in Morden and am wanting to start a small flock. I'm trying to source some (female only) chicks of different varieties and am particularly interested in a Buff Orpington and an Australorpe. I don't have any to trade (yet) but would happily buy them if you're interested. Please let me know. Thanks!
Sounds good, I will keep you updated, I am currently hatching today. I am not 100% sure if any of them are pure. My flock is mixed right now and I have a Rhode island red rooster, Buff O rooster, and 2 Australorp roosters mixed in with my hens. (I just seperated my Buff O's for breeding, so it will take a couple of weeks for the other roosters "stuff" to clean out of them) I am doing test hatch's on my incubators to make sure they are in top shape for April and may hatches.

I know I am in winker pretty often, so if it works out when I have the pure Buffs, and Austra's I can bring them to ya. Not sure what I will charge. We can figure that out later over the phone or something. i'll Pm you my number.. feel free to give me call anytime.

Hi everyone. I've got some day-old mixed heritage breed chicks for sale near Emerson. Currently running an ad on Kijiji Winnipeg under livestock. Only $4 each. Perfect for Mothers Day ;-)

I'm sorry Wildfire, they were just all picked up. I'll have more on or around May 23rd.
Ok, No problem
big_smile.png
Glad to see you were able to find a home for them.

Hi,
We are near Morden Manitoba . Waiting for our bergs Browns chicks to arrive in 10 days!!!!!
Not sure how to vent a 8x8 coop its in another building so two walls are inside walls.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom