March 2022 Hatch-A-Long

The first chicks are hatching. :wee I got about 6 or 7 hatched already. Day 21 is tonight. This is a picture of the very first one.
1997b51f-0a53-44da-9867-7b7055db3722.jpg

Sebastopol eggs went into lockdown yesterday. 10/14 Bielefelder going into lockdown in 3 days and 12/15 Crele Orpington showed definite signs of life at only 3 days incubation already - we set them on the 3rd.

Set 5 shipped ripple Muscovy eggs on March 1st but the eggs were so badly beaten up, thereā€™s been no development at all at 6 days šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø I am probably going to pull them when I am in the incubator again to put the Bielefelder in lockdown later this week

I just set 9 eggs for march 18th hatch
I have 12 eggs on the counter and they're looking good this morning I candled them and they have veins and arteries so far so good humidity in the house is 30% and I turned the eggs by hand in My hands 2x a Day I have gloves on when I turn them and they have heat from my hen and My stove top also.

I have 12 eggs on the counter and they're looking good this morning I candled them and they have veins and arteries so far so good humidity in the house is 30% and I turned the eggs by hand in My hands 2x a Day I have gloves on when I turn them and they have heat from my hen and My stove top also.
So are they just on the bench in your kitchen?

Sebastopol eggs went into lockdown yesterday. 10/14 Bielefelder going into lockdown in 3 days and 12/15 Crele Orpington showed definite signs of life at only 3 days incubation already - we set them on the 3rd.

Set 5 shipped ripple Muscovy eggs on March 1st but the eggs were so badly beaten up, thereā€™s been no development at all at 6 days šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø I am probably going to pull them when I am in the incubator again to put the Bielefelder in lockdown later this week
Sorry your Muscovy eggs didnā€™t make it.šŸ™

Back
Top Bottom