March 2024 “Asking For a Friend” Hatch-A-Long 🤫🐣

Pics

Tumbleweedlynn

Crowing
Premium Feather Member
Sep 5, 2022
Central New Mexico
Hi All :frow

It has sure been awhile since I’ve been here, I hope everyone is doing fantastic!

For those who aren’t familiar with my hatch-a-longs, they have been reliably dismal, so I’ve just let my hens do the work for the last year +/-. That being said…

I’m asking for a friend - if she had two incubators full of eggs, what number would root for? Here are “her” eggs, for reference😉 I think “she” may have mentioned the first eight in each bator are cemani, and the rest are mixed to include RIR, CCL, Blue Plymouth, olive and easter eggers.

Have a great week 🐓

Attachments

• IMG_6755.jpeg
    IMG_6755.jpeg
    741.4 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_6758.jpeg
    IMG_6758.jpeg
    904.6 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
Hi All :frow

It has sure been awhile since I’ve been here, I hope everyone is doing fantastic!

For those who aren’t familiar with my hatch-a-longs, they have been reliably dismal, so I’ve just let my hens do the work for the last year +/-. That being said…

I’m asking for a friend - if she had two incubators full of eggs, what number would root for? Here are “her” eggs, for reference😉 I think “she” may have mentioned the first eight in each bator are cemani, and the rest are mixed to include RIR, CCL, Blue Plymouth, olive and easter eggers.

Have a great week 🐓
I'll be rooting for number #18 (green) in 'bator 1 and #13 (dark brown) in 'bator 2 please!
Are we allowed to suggest names? :)

Back
Top Bottom