Votes: 12 10.5%
  • 31-40

Votes: 12 10.5%
  • 41-50

Votes: 17 14.9%
  • 51+

Votes: 8 7.0%

• Total voters
Out of the 4 that made it to lockdown, three have hatched so far, and the last egg is working on zipping. :) This was my first hatch, and so exctiting!!

Out of the 4 that made it to lockdown, three have hatched so far, and the last egg is working on zipping. :) This was my first hatch, and so exctiting!!

Congrats!! Isn't it cool to watch them come out of the eggs?
woot.gif

We've got 4 or 5 hatched out so far and another 4 or 5 pipped. Things are moving a little slow, but steady. I completely forgot the webcam link in my earlier post... my bad. http://livestre.am/1kdHC
Counting the pips and hatched eggs so far, we're at 9 out of 32. My daughter won't leave the side of the incubator for more than couple minutes. She keeps us updated on the play-by-play. I'll get some pics of the fuzzballs once the they come out of lockdown.

Last edited:
Day 20: No pips yet (that I can see), by I think I heard a faint cheep this morning. Heading out to check on them.

I heard cheaping for sure earleir today! I can't tell what egg it's coming from though. Humidity was at 45% so I put some wet paper towels in, and now it's at 70%. I can't wait till morning to see how many have hatched.
jumpy.gif

8 hatched and 24 to go. (3 more are zipping right now and 1 more pipped) We're heading into day 22 tomorrow afternoon, but I think this batch is about a day or so behind schedule. So we are going to let things drag on a little longer...say 24 days or so. As long as they pip out, we'll keep going. Can you spot the 3 'cauna-dotte crosses?

Back
Top Bottom