March hatch along

I have 18 plus eggs being shipped to me on the 17th and they are a mix I ordered from a BYC lady I will fill the bator up with my own eggs which are BYM and I also have some Americana Banties. This is my second attempt with shipped eggs the last dozen I ordered I did not get anything from.

This may be too soon for you, but I'm setting eggs on Friday the 14th, to hatch on March 7. I was just dropping in to find some hatching buddies!
I set 40 eggs on the 14th.... 18 lavender Ameraucanas, 8 blue/black Ameraucanas and 14 Black copper marans. The Ameraucanas are from my flock and the BCMs were shipped . I am using a home made incubator.

This may be too soon for you, but I'm setting eggs on Friday the 14th, to hatch on March 7. I was just dropping in to find some hatching buddies!

I set mine up on the 15th so I'm just one day behind you. :D

I set 40 eggs on the 14th.... 18 lavender Ameraucanas, 8 blue/black Ameraucanas and 14 Black copper marans. The Ameraucanas are from my flock and the BCMs were shipped . I am using a home made incubator.

I have 19 Black Copper Marans that I had shipped and so far just three Ameraucanas from my own hens. MAY add one more today. I'm using a Little Giant with auto turner but no fan.

Last edited:
I set 37 muscovy eggs yesterday! This will be my first time trying to hatch Muscovys, so fingers crossed.

Does anyone have a problem with their genesis not holding temp when full? I just got a new one, which these eggs are in, and it held fine at 99.5 for two days and then as soon as I put them in it started jumping from between 99.5-almost 101. I feel like I am constantly monitoring it.

Back
Top Bottom