Mark from Michigan......

mdulik

In the Brooder
9 Years
Apr 10, 2010
(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens?
The quick answer is yes...I am new to chickens.... but it didnt take me long to fall in love with the little critters...

(2) How many chickens do you have right now?
Inadvertently I ended up with 85... I didnt intend for that to happen, it just did... I blame the dog for getting me into this mess..
53754_img00174.jpg

(3) What breeds do you have?
Really dont know.. I have 50 of them out of the TSC bins... I can tell you that 11 are Cornish rock and the other 39 are ???? then the next 35 I ordered online in march and recieved them 3 days ago.. they are 25 cornish x and 5 Buff Orp and 5 white rock....
53754_img00154.jpg

(4) How did you find out about BackYardChickens.com?
I bought the book.. Raising chickens for dummies... THats ME!!!!

(5) What are some of your other hobbies?
I only have 1 other hobby and thats to watch boxing... I'm highly addicted to the sport...

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share.
I have a beautiful wife.. her name is Amy. I have been married to her for about 3 lifetimes and wouldnt trade it for anything in this world. I am currently on short term disabuility for diabetes and neurapathy so I took up chickens to keep me busy.. oh boy do they!!!.. I have a dog, he is a German shepard... he loves the chickens too. I have 2 cats,, both are on the No fly list in our home... Our oldest cat has been charged with stalking and she is currently under investigation.. the other cat just doesnt care as long as there is meow mix in her bowl. and last but certainly not least, I go to church every sunday to worship Chirst my saviour... Other then that ... I'm just hangin' out with my chicks...
cool.png
53754_guy_looking_for_his_bottle_107.jpg

Loved your introduction.....and pictures and descriptions! Welcome from another new member!

Back
Top Bottom