Maryland Poultry Swap & Farmer's Market October 1st 9-3 SHARPSBURG

That must be him. He told me that he was sending people my way. I tried to write down names of people who bought from me but I missed him. I'll have to look up Paps Poultry, it sounds like some operation!

Carolyn

Quote:
I belong to his site and when I checked it out today he mentioned buying a quad of Blue Orpingtons from a lady at the swap and he was very pleased with the birds. Ive been wanting to meet him but I didnt make it to the swap saturday. I'll try and make it to the Frederick swap.

well, its a week late but....
I got a phone call just now from the lady at the feed store. She asked me to find her a pair of serama
Anyone locally have serama???

Hey Everyone, we're having a Halloween Festival this year on the farm. http://ghfarm.webs.com/ghostsofgreenhill.htm It's Civil War themed with a reenactment, band, haunted wagon rides, storytelling, bonfire and we're looking for some volunteers to help.

We need trash clean up, food runners for the concession stand, parking attendants, front gate helpers and some actors for the haunted field... specifically, a lady in white, an 1800's era witch.. also need some pumpkin carvers to have lots of those out in the field and some setting up help.

I have contacted Shepherd U and Boonsboro High so, hopefully, most of the help will come from there but, I am sure we'll need more. I can offer the family/some friends free entry tickets and dinner.
frow.gif

Email me at [email protected] if you're interested.

ghostofgreenhillflyer2.jpg

Last edited:
Just getting on, got a little under the weather. How'd that happen?
Just wanted to say dispite the weather it was a great swap. Good turnout. Well run:)
Sadly I never got the opportunity to make rounds to see what everybody was offering:(
I had hopes to shop for non bird thingies.

Just a note of thanks to all my "chicken friends". Some of you have been very supportive over the last few months and I thank you. Dad passed away Monday morning at home with his wife and all four daughters by his side. He is now pain free and we honour him by celebrating life. Thank you my dear friends.

And he went on knowing that he was loved and cared for and will be missed by the ones that meant the most to him. ... such a lucky man.
hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom