MAY EGG SWAP . . . . Deadline - Eggs must be shipped!!

Quote:
Oh no! I'm so sorry!! I hope they're alright. Let me know when they get there.

I know!! they don't even have any updates after you dropping them off...Here's what the site says as of just a few minutes ago...

Label/Receipt Number: 0309 1140 0000 6513 6210
Expected Delivery Date: May 20, 2011
Class: Priority Mail
00ae.png

Service(s): Delivery Confirmation™

Your item was accepted at 11:16 am on May 18, 2011 in BAINBRIDGE, GA 39817. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

Are they lost?? Ihope not!

Quote:
Oh no! I'm so sorry!! I hope they're alright. Let me know when they get there.

I know!! they don't even have any updates after you dropping them off...Here's what the site says as of just a few minutes ago...

Label/Receipt Number: 0309 1140 0000 6513 6210
Expected Delivery Date: May 20, 2011
Class: Priority Mail
00ae.png

Service(s): Delivery Confirmation™

Your item was accepted at 11:16 am on May 18, 2011 in BAINBRIDGE, GA 39817. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

Last time I bought eggs from Red Roof Hens it took ALL week for them to get here!!! I was a wreck! That being said 10/12 are looking like they will make it to lockdown this week...
ya.gif
It must be a 'GA thing' because there was never an update on mine either.
hu.gif
They just showed up!

Not sure if it will work everywhere, but when I had a set of eggs that were supposed to be here by a certain day and weren't I contacted my post office and gave them the confirmation number and they did some searching for me. The eggs were still at the original post office and were overnighted to my post office so they only ended up being a day late.

Big surprise guess which state they came from? Georgia. lol

Im very excited!
wee.gif
Just candled 3 of my swap partners eggs. I have I believe 15 sex links all developing, 5 bantam cochins, and one call duck so far. Still a bit earlie but love seeing them developing so nicely.
big_smile.png

Quote:
I believe I got them?...lol... Only guessing since it said Stellar Game birds?...lol... What are they?...lol....

TAY-BOE!!! Think I got urs too!!!! Since they are I believe to be Jersey Giants? Thank you guys!!

So now I'm only waiting on one more set of eggs.Haven't heard anything yet....
hmm.png
Hopefully soon. Wednesday is the last day for shipping huh?

I got my first batch of swap eggs today from loprettaerin
Packaged very well.. not a cracked one in the bunch...
love.gif
they are "resting" until incubator time tomorrow..
ya.gif

I am so excited...
Shelly

Back
Top Bottom