May hatch along :)

I have some more hona's & swedish flowers in the incubator...some call ducks...some penciled sebrights and my first time incubating two of my silkies eggs. Hoping for a great hatch despite the Post Office's best attempt to ruin them!

Thanks. She finally came out. HURRAY!!! It also seems that she has everyone else wanting out too. Another egg has started moving more. It is hard to just wait but I know I have too. Cross fingers the others wont take as long. How long do I have to wait to pull chicks out?

Thanks. She finally came out. HURRAY!!! It also seems that she has everyone else wanting out too. Another egg has started moving more. It is hard to just wait but I know I have too. Cross fingers the others wont take as long. How long do I have to wait to pull chicks out?

Wootwoot! They can stay a few days in the incubator hopefully your hatch will be over by then and you won't interrupt the humidity. My hatches are usually close together so they stay in there a couple days. They have an absorbed yolk sac to keep them fed and watered...
jumpy.gif

Wootwoot! They can stay a few days in the incubator hopefully your hatch will be over by then and you won't interrupt the humidity. My hatches are usually close together so they stay in there a couple days. They have an absorbed yolk sac to keep them fed and watered...
jumpy.gif
Ok good. Our kids are gonna be excited to see them but a little sad they didnt get to watch. They been asking since they knew hatching was coming. Thankfully I took a vid of the whole thing for them to watch when they get home from school.

Congrats!! Hope the other hatch soon. I usually take them and the shell out once the chick dries off. And I have never had a problem with humidity. If its the first chick I leave it till another has hatched and dried off so he has a brood mate. Good luck!!
smile.png

Ok good. Our kids are gonna be excited to see them but a little sad they didnt get to watch. They been asking since they knew hatching was coming. Thankfully I took a vid of the whole thing for them to watch when they get home from school.
Oh I bet! How many more do you have to hatch?

Video just isn't the same~ Of course you might be looking in an incubator for several hours.

Back
Top Bottom