May hatch along :)

I'm done after my chukars hatch that i set today.....Until my quail that are 6-7weeks old give me fertilized eggs hahaha.
got a quail egg yesterday but idk if it is fertile. I just got the hens and put them with my rooster Saturday. But idk if the guy I bought the hens from had his birds all together so I put it in the incubator with the chukars

Got a question.....2 of my hens have been laying on eggs and they have started to hatch...yippie...but my question is can I pull the eggs they are laying on and put in my incubator? The reason for this is one hen doesn't seem to notice when a chick hatches, unfortunantly she smoothered one. Very sad to find and the chick was all blond feathered which isn't a color I was expecting since my hens are Jersey Giants and Barred Rocks.

I finally remembered to post a pic

Got a question.....2 of my hens have been laying on eggs and they have started to hatch...yippie...but my question is can I pull the eggs they are laying on and put in my incubator? The reason for this is one hen doesn't seem to notice when a chick hatches, unfortunantly she smoothered one. Very sad to find and the chick was all blond feathered which isn't a color I was expecting since my hens are Jersey Giants and Barred Rocks.
What is your rooster?

Back
Top Bottom